Fresh peaches, tossed with cinnamon and nutmeg, get overlaid with a fluffy and crisp gluten-free topping—offering you a warm dessert that’ll blow your mind! The combination of this comforting Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler with some cold vanilla bean ice cream really makes a perfect treat! This Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler is Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, clean-eating, and addictively delicious!
I can confidently say, make this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler one of your go-tos to ✨wow✨ anybody that’s skeptical about “healthy” “clean-eating” “gluten-free” “Paleo” and/or “vegan” food/desserts. 🍑🤤 It will change their opinion instantly! 😍
This bold statement stems from the fact that this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler is incredibly delicious and pleasing to pretty much anyone! 🤩 It is also one of the simplest desserts on Triple S to make. What?! 😲 Are you getting as excited as I am? 😏
Summer is definitely the most dreaded season for me—I know, I’m sure you’re thinking I’m crazy since it’s pretty much everyone’s favorite (seriously, why? 😅 How?! 😳)—but one thing I have to look forward to during summer is the new foods that come with the season. This means new flavors and new sinless recipes. 😋
Let’s move right along and talk about the one beloved seasonal fruit on our minds … peach. 🍑 Although the peach emoji has transformed into the icon for you know what … in this post, when I use it or refer to it … I’m talking about the fruit. 😂
Nevertheless, who doesn’t like a nice plump, juicy, and flavorful peach? I’d honestly like to know because I haven’t met anyone that has told me otherwise. Luckily for us peach lovers, they’re abundant during this time of the year, so you better start collecting because it takes 6 delicious peaches to make this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler. 🙌
6 peaches 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑 to make your stomach and heart fill with the warming sensation of this sweet peach cobbler. 😊❤️ Every guilt-free spoonful will have hearts floating up all around you. 💕 The topping offers a nice crispy exterior, but a fluffy interior—complementing the softened, cinnamon and nutmeg spiced peaches. 😍
Mmm … just talking about it makes me want to make it again! I made this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler three times in a row, and it wasn’t for the recipe testing portion! 🤭 This recipe came out perfectly the first time; however, me and my family were craving it! Each time I made it it was just like the first time … SO. GOOD. 🤩
Another component that makes this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler over the top, like through the roof 🚀, is my Creamy Vanilla Bean Paleo Ice Cream. You need to make it to go along with this peach cobbler. 😳 I didn’t know they were best friends, but they don’t like to be without each other. 😌
The combo of warm with cold is so satisfying for some reason—I can second that with my Dark Chocolate Paleo Lava Cakes for Two. Don’t tell Peach, but Vanilla is also one of Lava’s best friends too. 🤫 I hope my use of personification (and this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler) for the day is bringing some type of smile to your face. 😂
I want to talk about all the great things this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler has to offer, like how it’s:
- Refined sugar-free
- Nourishing, while still feeding your soul!
- A perfect dessert to make to please your friends and family
- Kid/picky eater-approved
- An unmatched summer treat!
- Easy and simple to make!
- Uses wholesome ingredients
- SO TASTY!
Okay, so what’s bad about this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler … absolutely nothing. 🤯
This dessert is so good that my dad (the none dessert eating guy) ate this for breakfast! 😱 Michael even did an immediate “MMM! This is delicious!”after just one bite and my mom boasted about how it is one of the best things I’ve ever made! 😮Wahoo! 🎉 I totally agree! It’s definitely one of my new faves. 😋
This is the type of dessert that disappears FAST. Michael and I call it peach gobbler now. 🦃🤣
Let’s hop to it 🐰 and see just how easy this sinless summer dessert is to make!
First, we’re going to prepare the peaches. After you peel and slice the peaches, add them in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add the remaining ingredients: maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and vanilla extract and stir together.
Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes, thickening the mixture a bit. Remove the saucepan from the burner and make the topping.
For the topping, add all the dry ingredients in one medium mixing bowl and whisk together. Then, add the wet ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir everything together with a wooden spoon or spatula.
Pour the peaches evenly in a baking dish.
You can either spread (as pictured) or drop the topping over the peaches.
Bake the cobbler on 375°F for about 25 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and the top is golden.
Serve warm and with a scoop of my Creamy Vanilla Bean Paleo Ice Cream! 🍨🥄
I hope you get a chance to make this Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler, while peaches are in season! If you do, don’t forget to take a picture 📸 and share it with me on social media, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets and hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#TripleS #becausesinlessisdelicious #sinlesssunday). I hope you have an awesome week ahead! 😘 See you next Sinless Sunday! ❤️
- 6 medium-large fresh, ripe peaches, peeled, sliced, and pitted (I’m sure you could sub frozen too)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, preferably Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons blanched almond flour (70g)
- ¼ cup tapioca flour/starch (30g)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (mine was 24g, but check your label because brands can vary in weight)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, grain and aluminum-free
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon cinnamon, preferably Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (can sub another non-dairy milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons organic, unrefined extra virgin coconut oil, melted and cooled (42g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Start by getting out a baking dish (the base of mine is 5"x9" — I used this cream one) and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- After you peel (*see notes for assistance), slice, and pit the peaches, add them in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add the remaining ingredients: maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and vanilla extract and stir together.
- Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes, thickening the mixture a bit.
- Remove the saucepan from the burner to cool a little and make the topping.
- Add all the dry ingredients in one medium mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Then, add the wet ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir everything together with a wooden spoon or spatula until fully combined.
- Pour the peaches evenly in your baking dish.
- Thereafter, you can either spread (as pictured) or drop the topping over the peaches.
- Bake the cobbler on 375°F for about 25 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and the top is golden.
- Serve warm and with a scoop of my Creamy Vanilla Bean Paleo Ice Cream! Enjoy! 🙂
*To peel the peaches, place them in a large pot of boiling water for about 20 seconds—the skins will most likely split. Then, with a slotted spoon or similar utensil, transfer them to a large bowl of ice cold water. Thereafter, use a paring knife, or another sharp knife, to help tear the skin to peel off. The skin should peel off very easily—I didn't even need to use a knife to begin the peeling process.