This thick and smooth Paleo and Vegan 5 Ingredient Pineapple Banana Smoothie is the perfect refreshment for a warm summer day! Not only is it sweet, refreshing, and super tasty, but it’s also completely sinless, Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, clean-eating, and takes only minutes to make!
I have to say, I totally made this Paleo and Vegan 5 Ingredient Pineapple Banana Smoothie on a whim! My mom stopped by to visit me and gave me these insanely adorable mini bananas. 🙊🍌😍
I said, “How cute! What’re they for?” 🤩
My mom shrugged and said, “I don’t know. I thought they’d be cute for staging!” 😇
She’s always buying me staging props. 😘 In my head, I was trying to think of something I could make with banana within the next day or so, because I didn’t want these mini bananas to turn too brown and be un-photoshootable (totally not a word 😆). Unfortunately, I didn’t have any super ripe bananas on hand, so I threw out all the possibilities of baked goods. 👋✌️
Then, I got a pretty genius idea—genius because it was for a fast, easy, delicious, and minimal ingredient recipe! Can you guess what it was? 🤔
This Paleo and Vegan 5 Ingredient Pineapple Banana Smoothie! 😋
It only took about 5 minutes for me to make this recipe start to finish! 😲
This smoothie is a real eye-popper because you wouldn’t expect it to be:
- Refined sugar-free (seriously you won’t believe it!)
- Made with 5 ingredients!
- No-bake (we all love these during the hot months 😓)
- YUMMY! 🤤
I was a bite skeptical with how it would turn out once I put everything in the food processor, but I didn’t think it could go that bad knowing that I used pineapple, banana, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a dash of ginger (optional).
To my surprise, when I took my first sip, the smooth and creamy concoction from a tropical sinless land streamed down my throat. 😍 The flavors of banana and pineapple really popped, while the natural sweetness from the fruit and maple syrup really gave it a kick. 😏
This Paleo and Vegan 5 Ingredient Pineapple Banana Smoothie would be fantastic as a breakfast smoothie or an anytime of the day smoothie! It’s refreshing and so good for you! For starters, here are some of pineapple’s 🍍 benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory (great for colds and flus [awesome natural cough remedy!])
- High in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Boots your immune system
- Aides in bone strength
- Aides in eye health
- High in fiber, which helps with digestion
- High in vitamin C
Just like pineapple, banana 🍌 has several health benefits as well, like:
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Help moderate blood sugar levels
- Can help with digestive issues
- High in fiber
- Thanks to vitamin B9, bananas help combat depression, which means so does this smoothie!
- Great source of magnesium
- Help keep you feeling fuller for longer
- High in potassium, which can improve kidney health and heart health
- May help to reduce muscle soreness, cramps during workouts, and even build muscle!
Isn’t it crazy how just a simple fix, like adding this Paleo and Vegan 5 Ingredient Pineapple Banana Smoothie into your diet can make you mentally and physically that much better? 😉
I think you should totally try it! 🤗 The process couldn’t be easier! First, you add all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
Then, you blend it until it’s smooth and creamy!
Serve it and enjoy! 😊
I hope you enjoy this tasty Paleo and Vegan 5 Ingredient Pineapple Banana Smoothie! If you make it, don’t forget to take a picture 📸 and share it with me online, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets and hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#becausesinlessisdelicious, #TripleS, #sinlesssunday)! 😘 I hope everyone has an awesome week! See you next Sinless Sunday! ❤️ Thanks again for the inspiration ✨🙌✨ and staging items, Mom. 🤗😘💖
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (can sub another non-diary milk of choice)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (can sub raw honey, but honey isn’t vegan)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon organic ground ginger (optional) (can also use cinnamon, preferably Ceylon cinnamon)
- In a large high-speed food processor or blender, add all the ingredients.
- Then, blend until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
This serves about 2 people. If you want to serve more, you can easily double or triple the recipe! 🙂