This Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread is fluffy and soft, while still holding its shape as you bite into any type sandwich you prefer! This bread is so simple to make with minimal ingredients that come together without any waiting time or tricky steps! This yummy bread is Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, yeast-free, refined sugar-free, clean-eating, and totally kid-approved!
The dreaded word … school 😳 … is coming back in session soon (sorry, I always HATED when anyone said this when I was still on summer vacation 😤🤬🤪), so I thought to post some Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread since sandwiches are one of everyone’s go-to lunch choices! 🥪😋👍
When I entered the gluten-free lifestyle, I thought I was just going to kiss bread goodbye forever. 😭 That was extremely sad for me because I, literally, ate bread everyday—toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch. I even ate bread for dinner a few times a week when I ate things like hot dogs, burgers, etc. Needless to say, I was trying to wrap my head around the haunting questions of, “How am I going to do this?!”and “What am I going to eat?!?!” 😰
It’s honestly not so scary once you do a little research and find that there are lots of options that don’t include bread or gluten-containing foods. 😏 Additionally, more stores are starting to offer lots of gluten-free options as well, which is also enjoyable to see for someone like me! 😍 So, I really urge you, if you aren’t already, to not be afraid of those two questions and to put your health first. ❤️
Plus, now you have the ultimate Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread right here on Triple S to wash away all your spiked nerves. 😘 Let’s all take a deep breath, realizing we don’t have to give up bread! 💃🕺
All right, now that that’s all said and done 😜, let’s talk about how this Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread is:
- Refined sugar-free
- Needs ZERO waiting time
- Free of preservatives/GMO/additives
- Simple and easy to make
- Manageable to make on a weekly basis
- Kid/picky eater-approved
- D.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. 🤤
- Light and fluffy with a subtle, balanced, nutty flavor to complement any type sandwich 🤩
- Made with natural and wholesome ingredients
- Completely sinless and guilt-free!
That’s a whole lot of goodness packed into one sandwich! If you’re a parent, I imagine, it’s alleviating to know your kids are maintaining a healthy and balanced diet, while still enjoying what they’re eating. 😊 This is the same for us adults too. Nobody wants their most desired foods to be taken away from them or told that they can’t have them. 🙅♀️
No need to fear, because you can eat sinless—indulge in all the food you still love—and have the food still taste delicious! 😍Honestly,
maybe even more delicious. 🤫😋
Nevertheless, this Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread has a mild and versatile nutty taste that won’t affect the desired sandwich of choice. It also has a texture like traditional bread—it has the perfect combo of light, soft, and fluffy. 🤩
This bread is also very durable! 💪 It won’t just crumble apart as you pick it up and take a bite; it’ll hold its shape until you’ve eaten it all.
Surprisingly, although this bread is smaller than bread you buy at the store, it is just as filling! Even Michael gets full after just one sandwich, which is saying something since he’s, like, a human food vacuum. 🤣
Let’s just say that when I make him the occasional grilled cheese and chicken sandwich or a peanut butter and jelly (made with my Paleo Black and Blueberry Jam) with this bread, he goes into a frenzy and then a food coma. 😂
Nonetheless, this hearty bread contains a wholesome helping of protein, healthy fats, and fiber from the almond flour, which results in a happy and full stomach and long-lasting energy! 🙌💪😊 That’s a win win for sure! This Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread would also make a great companion as a side sandwich to go along with my Gluten-Free and Vegan Slow-Cooker Minestrone Soup.
Mmmm … so many options. 😋
All right, bread lovers (aka, practically, every human being 😆), let me show you just how simple this Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread is to prepare!
First, start by adding all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
Next, add all the wet ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
Thereafter, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until everything is incorporated.
Pour the batter in a coconut oil-greased 9×5”bread pan and tap it on the counter to release any air bubbles.
Bake the bread on 350°F for 28-30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the loaf.
Allow the bread to cool in the bread pan for about 15-20 minutes then transfer it to a cooling rack and let it fully cool before slicing.
Super easy with tasty results = this Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread. 😉 You gotta try it out! If you do try this Easy Paleo Sandwich Bread don’t forget to take a picture 📸 and share it with me on social media, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets and hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#TripleS, #becausesinlessisdelicious, #sinlesssunday). I hope you have an amazing week ahead! 🤗 See you next Sinless Sunday! 😘❤️
- 2 ¼ cups blanched almond flour (252g)
- ¾ cups tapioca flour/starch (90g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (mine was 16g, but check your label because brands can vary)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 large organic eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (can sub another non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoon smooth, natural almond butter (32g) (Trader Joe's is my favorite and it's the most affordable in stores)
- 2 tablespoons organic unrefined, extra virgin coconut oil, melted and cooled (28g)
- 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon raw honey, to taste
- First, grease a 9x5” bread pan with coconut oil or fat of choice and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Then, add all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Next, add all the wet ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Thereafter, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until everything is incorporated.
- Pour the batter in the bread pan and tap it on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake the bread on 350°F for 28-30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the loaf.
- Allow the bread to cool in the bread pan for about 15-20 minutes then transfer it to a cooling rack and let it fully cool before slicing.
- Enjoy! 🙂