There’s nothing like the smell of spiced pumpkin bread during fall time. This Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bead is a perfect addition to your baking list. Not only is it delicious, with a fluffy, moist texture, but it’s also so easy to make! Being Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and clean-eating, you can relish it with ZERO guilt! Enjoy it as a snack, dessert, or with your morning coffee.
I’m so excited to introduce new holiday recipes! 🤗 It’s my favorite time of the year, because I get to stage with fun decorations— most are compliments of my mom 💖—and cook with amazing flavors. It’s all about pumpkin during this time of the year and I have zero complaints about that! 🎃😋
If you didn’t see my post last Sunday, go ahead and check out how to make your own Homemade Pumpkin Purée! 🤭
Moving along, let’s focus on this Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bread. 😍🎃🍞🧡 I contemplated making it chocolate chip pumpkin bread or even chocolate pumpkin bread, but Michael said no. 🙅🏻♂️ He thought a sinlessly simple pumpkin bread recipe would be the best choice—he was so right! 😏
This Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bread doesn’t need anything to make your taste buds sing. 😌 Well, maybe my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. 🤩
The flavor of this Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bread offers the perfect blend of pumpkin spice, while the texture is fluffy and slightly moist. 😋 It boasts a sweetness that’s versatile for anytime of the day, with an agreeable flavor that can enrapture even non-pumpkin lovers. 🤯
This pumpkin bread also goes so well with coffee! ☕️ I love recipes that can be treated as breakfast and dessert. 😏
It makes you feel so bad when you’re really being good. 😈 Welcome to the sinless world! That’s how it is around here. 😘
All seriousness aside, when you bake this Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bread, it pervades your home with an unforgettable, mouth-salivating aroma. It will tempt you to indulge before it’s ready or fully cooled, but you need to resist. ✋ I know it’s hard, but it’ll be worth it. 😍
So why is this Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bread so great? Well … it’s:
- Refined sugar-free
- Easy to make
- Picky eater-approved!
- Made with NO oil!
- Made with a heaping serving of the powerful vegetable, pumpkin!
- Filled with vitamins (A & C), minerals, and antioxidants
- High in fiber
- Able to curb your sinful cravings
- Suitable for anytime of the day
So, if you’re ready for a beautifully fluffy piece of fall, let’s go ahead and make this Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bread!
Start by adding all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
Then, add all the wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and whisk together.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until everything is incorporated.
Thereafter, pour the batter into a coconut oil-greased 9”x5” loaf pan
and bake on 350°F for about 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle and the edges and top have browned.
Move the pan on a cooling rack for about 20-25 minutes before removing the bread from the loaf pan.
Then, remove the bread from the pan and set it on the cooling rack. Allow it to fully cool before slicing.
Then, enjoy!! 😋
It’s that easy. The hardest part about this Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Breads is, number 1, the struggle of waiting for it to get done baking and cooling; number 2, how fast it disappears. 🤤
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to snap a picture 📸 and share it with me on social media, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets in the photo and hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#becausesinlessisdelicious, #TripleS, #sinlesssunday) so I don’t miss it! 🤗 I hope you and your Easy Paleo Spiced Pumpkin Bread have a wonderful week ahead! 😘 See you next sinless Sunday for some Halloween inspiration! ❤️👻
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour (168g)
- ½ cup tapioca flour/starch (60g)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (check out my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice!)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, preferably Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (240g) (check out how to make your own Homemade Pumpkin Purée!)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup (can sub raw honey)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (can sub another non-dairy milk of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9”x5” loaf pan with coconut oil.
- To begin, add all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Then, add all the wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until everything is incorporated.
- Thereafter, pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle and the edges and top have browned.
- Move the pan on a cooling rack for about 20-25 minutes before carefully removing the bread from the loaf pan.
- Then, remove the bread from the pan (you can also line the loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving overhang, for easier removal) and set it on the cooling rack. Allow it to fully cool before slicing.
- Enjoy! 🙂
You can wrap it in plastic wrap, sealing it in airtight container/freezer bag for up to 3-4 months. 🙂