Getting on the clean-eating lifestyle bandwagon doesn’t mean you have to give up the things you love. Instead of erasing ranch from your life forever, one of the most favored condiments, you can swap it for an even TASTIER version, like this Quick and Easy Paleo Ranch Dressing! It’s Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, preservative-free, non-GMO, and clean-eating!
Another yummy condiment has been released from the sinless vault … are you ready for it? 🗝🔓😄
Quick and Easy Paleo Ranch Dressing! 😱😍
For most of my life, I lived off of chicken tenders with ranch dressing. Whenever I went out to eat, it would always be the same order: chicken tenders with ranch, fries, and Sprite (or Pepsi from time to time). I’m actually cringing as I write this, because I can’t imagine eating like that anymore. 😬😵 Needless to say, I was very particular about my ranch dressing. 😏
Restaurant style and even fast food restaurants were always so much better than store-bought! Anyone think so too? 🙋♀️
As you can guess, I knew my ranch dressing. 😎 As I’ve said before, I’ve never been much of a condiment person—a little goes a long way for me. I’ve never been into ketchup, that is until I made this Quick & Easy Paleo Ketchup, or mayonnaise, until I made my Paleo Mayonnaise. Are you sensing a pattern here? 😏 It’s the same with mustard (but mustard is already healthy, so don’t stop eating it.)
If you’re one of those people that likes to dip your pizza in ranch, then I have a pizza recipe for you too: The Best Classic Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza. 🍕🤤 The Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce is also to die for.
Needless to say, all I really needed was my ranch. So, when I stopped eating it with salads, fries (like these Seasoned Oven Baked Crispy French Fries 😋), as a dip for vegetables, and whatever else … it was a lonely life. 😞 It was only a matter of time before I made this Quick and Easy Paleo Ranch Dressing. 🤗
It has all the great qualities of a desirable ranch dressing:
- Packed with herbs and spices
- Made with natural ingredients
- Fresh and homemade (oh yeah, always the best this way! 😉)
- Easy and quick to make
- Delicious on anything!
- Refined sugar-free
Besides all these amazing qualities, can we admire how tasty it looks?
My mom bought me this little shovel thing for one of my birthday presents. 😊 Not sure what it’s supposed to be used for, but I think it makes a pretty handy Quick and Easy Paleo Ranch Dressing drizzler. 😂 Plus, the wood is so pretty and smooth; I forgot what type of wood it is, but I know it’s a special kind. 🤔 It matches some wooden utensils she got me. 🤩
*update: My mom has informed me that it is olive wood. 😏
My mom gets me—we both share a love for cooking and cooking materials. That’s probably why she keeps buying me staging props and gadgets even though I tell her I have no more room in my kitchen. 🤣
Okay, enough of the rambling. 😜 I’m telling you, this Quick and Easy Paleo Ranch Dressing needs to be in your life. It’s calling your name, sending out signals to your taste buds, coercing your heart … it wants you just as bad as you want it. 😘
My Paleo Mayonnaise is another component that makes this ranch so yummy and creamy, as it’s used as part of the base. Of course, you can use any Paleo mayonnaise that you’d like, but I think my mayonnaise will fulfill all your needs and more! 😍 It’s also incredibly easy to make! 👍
I hope you love this Quick and Easy Paleo Ranch Dressing! 😊 I’d love to see a picture 📸 if you make it, sharing it with me on social media, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets and hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#TripleS, #becausesinlessisdelicious, #sinlesssunday) so I don’t miss it! See you next Sinless Sunday! 😘 I hope you have an amazing week! ❤️
- ½ cup my homemade Paleo Mayonnaise (can sub another Paleo mayonnaise, but my feelings will be hurt ;))
- All of the cream scraped off the top of one full-fat can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut water from the can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 2 teaspoons – 1 tablespoon chives, chopped (or ½ teaspoon – 1 teaspoon dried chives), to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced (or ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar or freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- In a medium food processor or high-speed blender, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Store the ranch dressing in the fridge in an airtight container or jar! Enjoy! 🙂
Total time doesn't include the time to make the mayonnaise.
This ranch dressing will be good for about 5-7 days. 🙂