This Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce is the perfect addition to your pizza needs! It’s quick and simple to make, tastes delicious, and it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, preservative-free, non-GMO, and clean-eating!
Surprise! 🤗 I usually only post on #sinlesssundays, but you get an additional post this week! 😋 This Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce felt a little left out after I posted my Thin and Crispy Paleo and Vegan Pizza Crust yesterday (especially because it was featured in that post too 😬). They’re kinda a package deal, but they still need their independence, so I’m giving each their own post. 😆
Nevertheless, we’re keeping it short and sweet today! There isn’t much to say about this Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce—I mean, a picture is worth a thousands words, right? 😎
This Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce looks nothing short of appetizing—and guess what? It tastes even better than it looks. 🤤😍 Pretty rare, I know. It’s thick and spreadable tomatoey base is seasoned with herbs and spices to fulfill your ultimate pizza cravings! 🙌
Salt, pepper, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and parsley all come together to form one lip-licking concoction! 😋 This pizza sauce is way better than store-bought, and you can feel relieved and happy knowing there’s nothing funky in there! No preservatives, GMOs, or other nastiness—just pure natural, tasty ingredients. 😘
I know how hard it is to find Paleo-approved condiments/sauces. Most of the time, you’re better off just making them yourself! Like my Paleo Mayonnaise and my Quick & Easy Paleo Ketchup (you’ll never buy store-bought again! 😍)
When this Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce is spread over my Thin and Crispy Paleo and Vegan Pizza Crust it’s really a bite you can’t deny. 😈
I think that’s why they make a perfect pair. ❤
Anyways, let’s not waste anymore time, because I know you must be craving some pizza now. 🍕🍅😉
Start by adding all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and whisking everything together.
Turn the heat to medium-high and stir with a wooden spoon occasionally. Once it starts to bubble, turn it down to low and cover with a lid.
Continue to cook the sauce for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
You can use it immediately or store it in an airtight container in the fridge for later use. 👍
I hope you love this Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce! It really is so much than store-bought—you’ll feel like you’re indulging in a 5-star pizza sauce. 😂 Nonetheless, if you do make this, please don’t forget to take a picture 📸 and share it with me online, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets and hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets so I don’t miss it! 😘 I love seeing your pictures! See you this #sinlesssunday! ❤
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce, no salt added
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1-2 tablespoons filtered water (depending on desired consistency)
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced (or ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon rosemary or thyme (or ½ teaspoon both)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced (or 1 teaspoon dried parley flakes)
- Start by adding all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and whisking everything together.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and stir with a wooden spoon occasionally. Once it starts to bubble, turn it down to low and cover with a lid.
- Continue to cook the sauce for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- You can use it immediately or store it in an airtight container in the fridge for later use!
- Enjoy! 🙂
You can store this pizza sauce in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for about 1 week or up to one year in the freezer (use freezer bags, jars, or freezer containers)