Bite-sized balls of yumminess AND nourishment are hard to come by. Except for these No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls—it’s commonplace for them. These snackable energy balls are SO delicious! You won’t believe they’re gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, clean-eating, no-bake, and easy to make! They’re perfect on-the-go snacks that act like a dessert! Total score!
It’s still HOT outside, like really hot. ☀️😳😖🔥 I don’t know about you, but over here in Scottsdale, Arizona it sorta feels like we teleported to the underworld. 😂 Just a typical summer day in Arizona. 🤪🤷🏻♀️
Needless to say, I made up these NO-BAKE Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls just for sweltering days like these! 🥜🍫😎 Of course, they’re still a year-round treat though. 🤩
I just feel like you’ll appreciate how such an easy, sinless, and delicious snack uplifts any harsh day. 🙌
Energy balls are one of those snacks that can suit any type of lifestyle—whether you’re:
- A busy, on-the-go type of person
- A mother/father that’s looking for some snacks to tide your kids/spouse over
- Looking for a healthy snack that doesn’t sacrifice flavor
- 5 years old – 100 years old (they’re that easy to make! 😮)
- A college student
- An athlete
- Someone that’s looking to get healthier
- Basically ANYONE that enjoys a delicious treat with health benefits! 💚
Are you getting that these No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls are calling your name?!
I had been wanting to make a basic (but not so basic 😉) peanut butter/chocolate energy ball for quite some time—one that didn’t have too many ingredients, yet enough to add nutritious benefits and not skimp out on any of the flavor that makes you come back for seconds! 😍🤤
I also decided to ditch the coconut flakes on this energy ball recipe. I’ve always noticed how a majority of energy balls include them and all the coconut haters don’t seem to like that very much. There’s quite a lot of them. Though I like coconut, I’m catering to those of you who don’t for this recipe. 😘
Luckily, I already have two energy ball recipes that I adapted for these No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls! They came out so perfect that I needed to share them with you ASAP. 😁😋
So, here they are! No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls. 😍 Can we also talk about how regal things just got on Triple S? 👑👸🤴When have you ever been served a sinless energy ball in a chalice?
I guess you can answer, “today.” 🤣 My mom finds me the best staging props! 🤗 Thanks, Mom! 💖
Nevertheless, I know a lot of you are peanut butter fans and, I assume, adding in the combo of dark chocolate is, pretty much, heaven-sent. 🥜 + 🍫 = 😇 However, I’m aware that a lot of you have peanut allergies, so feel free to sub any nut butter or seed butter to accommodate your allergy needs (you can also try my Gluten-Free and Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Chunk Almond Coconut Energy Balls; they’re made with almond butter and they’re so tasty! ❤️).
I’m not much of a peanut butter lover. Let me rephrase that: I enjoy things with peanut butter, but it’s not something I crave too often. 😅 That is until a few weeks ago. 😶 These No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls are totally an exception! I took a bite of one after doing a workout to be the first taste-taster (Michael usually jumps for this job, but he wasn’t feeling well 🙁) and I was so delighted. 🤩 The texture was spot on and they were so tasty that I scored them a perfect, craveable 10!
Michael was second to follow that. 👏👍 He’s totally a peanut butter lover so these No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls are right up his alley! 😊
These balls of happiness are:
- Refined sugar-free
- High protein
- Easy and simple to make (a fun treat to make with your kiddos! 😊)
- Kid/picky-eater approved
- Little bundles of love and … addiction 😈
- Suitable for any type of the year, especially hot summer days 😅
- On-the-go approved!
- Perfect snacks
- Perfect desserts
- People pleasers!
Tell me you don’t
want to need to make these No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls, like, right now?
If you’re on the edge of your seat for the recipe I’m right there with you. 😉 But first, let me show you just how easy they are to make!
First, start by combining the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk everything together.
Then, add all the wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and whisk everything together.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold everything together with a sturdy wooden spoon or spatula.
Next, add in the chocolate chunks/chips
and fold them into the batter evenly.
Repeat until everything is used up! You should have 22. 😋
That’s it! No chilling time. No baking time. Just a simple recipe you can also count on to make you and your loved ones happy! 🤗
I hope you make these No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free and Vegan Energy Balls soon! If you do, don’t forget to take a picture 📸 and tag me on social media, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets and hastagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#TripleS, #becausesinlessisdelicious, #sinlesssunday) so I don’t miss it! I love to see your creations! 😊 I hope you have an awesome week ahead! 😘 See you next Sinless Sunday! ❤️
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats (about 180g) (they are much more affordable in stores)
- ¼ cup flax seed meal (28g)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (24g)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, preferably Ceylon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- ¾ cups natural, smooth or crunch peanut butter, no salt or sugar added (192g) (*see notes)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup (can sub raw honey if you aren’t vegan)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips (90g) (this brand is my favorite!) (You can also find them at Sprouts)
- First, start by combining the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk everything together.
- Then, add all the wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and whisk everything together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold everything together with a sturdy wooden spoon or spatula.
- Next, add in the chocolate chunks/chips and fold them into the batter evenly.
- Using a cooking scooper or heaping tablespoon, gather the dough for the energy balls in your hands and roll into balls.
- Repeat until everything is used up!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Store these energy balls in an airtight container on the counter for up to 2 weeks or in the fridge for 3 weeks! They will get firmer if placed in the fridge. 🙂