These Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Raisin Almond Granola Bars give a soft and chewy bite, with morsels of golden raisins, chopped almonds, oats, and brown rice crispy cereal. Your tongue will crave the smooth, rich dark chocolate as it melts in your mouth, treating this sinless snack like a sinful candy bar! They’re gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, clean-eating, and no-bake!
I’m pulling out something sweet, satisfying, and oh so tasty this week—Soft and Chewy Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Raisin Almond Granola Bars are the perfect sinless snack! 😋 They’re full of protein, nourishing ingredients, antioxidants, and flavor.
Besides the fact that they’re no-bake (OH YEAH!! 😜), they taste so good that you’ll think you’re eating a candy bar! 🤯 A gluten-free and vegan, no-bake granola bar that tastes like a candy bar? Yep! You read right! 😏
Sometimes when I’m in a hurry or super busy, I struggle to figure out something quick and easy to make for a sinless snack. Granola bars are always my go-to, so I try to figure out different combos and flavors on the regular.
According to my mind, you can’t get much better than anything incorporating dark chocolate! 😍🍫 Who’s with me? 🙋🏻♀️ My mom had given me a whole bunch of almond butter from a local, family-owned health food store up North where she lives, so my mind was becoming crammed with almond butter recipe ideas.
Instead of choosing peanut butter for another granola bar recipe, why not stray away and try out something with almond butter?
That’s exactly what I did! 😎 The addition of raisins and chopped almonds puts them over the top! The raisins add an extra sweetness, while the nuts add more texture and nuttiness. The consistency of these bars is perfectly soft and chewy, but they won’t fall apart on you! Each bite is more rewarding than the next, as the flavors envelope your tongue, intensifying your Soft and Chewy Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Raisin Almond Granola Bar experience. 😘
When Michael first tried these, he said, “Woah! These are granola bars? They taste like candy.” 🤩
He then correlated them with my Gluten-Free and Vegan Dark Chocolate Crunch Bars—if you haven’t tried them, you need to ASAP! They’re super easy to make too! 😊
It’s so rewarding to eat a sinless treat that’s actually good for you! Besides making an afternoon tide-over or late-night craving fix, these Soft and Chewy Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Raisin Almond Granola Bars make awesome pre/post workout snacks too! 😉
Now, let’s get to the easy, no-bake granola bar process!
First, start by adding the almond butter, coconut butter, and coconut oil in a double boiler.
Once they become smooth, whisk together.
Then, whisk in the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Next, whisk in the raw cacao powder, flax meal, chia seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
Thereafter, add the oats and brown rice crispy cereal and gently stir it together.
Then, fold in the raisins and chopped almonds.
Pour the chocolate mixture into a parchment paper-lined or foil-lined 9”x13” Pyrex dish. Smooth it out evenly and set it in the fridge for about 2 hours or in the freezer for 40 minutes, or until completely solidified.
Cut into bars of your liking and enjoy! 🤗
What are some of your favorite granola bar flavors/combos? I’d love to create a Triple S version for you. 😊 For now, I know you’ll love these Soft and Chewy Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Raisin Almond Granola Bars! 😘 They’re kid-approved too! I’ll see you next #sinlesssunday! ❤️ #becausesinlessisdelicous #TripleS
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats (about 192g)
- 1 cup Barbara’s Organic Brown Rice Crisps Cereal (30g) (can sub another brown rice cereal of choice)
- ½ cup raw cacao powder (40g)
- 2 tablespoons flax meal (13g)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, preferably Ceylon (optional)
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- ¾ cup natural, smooth almond butter (192g) (My favorite brand is Trader Joe's!)
- ½ cup organic, unrefined extra virgin coconut oil (112g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (32g) (can sub more almond butter)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup (can sub raw honey, but it won’t be vegan)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
- ¼ cup almonds, finely chopped (28g)
- ¼ cup golden raisins (40) (can sub regular raisins)
- First, start by adding the almond butter, coconut butter, and coconut oil in a double boiler. Once they become smooth, whisk them together.
- Then, whisk in the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Next, whisk in the raw cacao powder, flax meal, chia seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
- Thereafter add the oats and brown rice crispy cereal and gently stir it together.
- Lastly, stir in the raisins and chopped almonds.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a parchment paper-lined or foil-lined 9”x13” Pyrex dish. Smooth it out evenly and set it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or in the freezer for 40 minutes, or until completely solidified.
- Cut into bars and enjoy! 🙂