These Paleo and Vegan Orange Creamsicle Popsicles taste like they’re fresh out of an ice cream truck, except they’re dairy-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan, Paleo, and clean-eating! Who would’ve thought you’d be able to have a guilt-free, sinless, and delicious orange creamsicle popsicle that’s also quick and easy to make?
While being in the midst of spring, it’s common to come across some hot days (especially here in Arizona 😓🔥), which totally calls for a cool refreshment. 🌬❄😎 That’s where these Paleo and Vegan Orange Creamsicle Popsicles come in handy. 👌😉🍊
Orange creamsicles were always one of my favorite popsicle flavors! 😋 Orange is both refreshing and tasty (it also makes an awesome pair with dark chocolate, like in my Dark Chocolate Orange Cream Paleo Truffles 😍)! Additionally, orange has a myriad of health benefits, such as:
- Helping fight cancers, like skin, lung, breast, stomach, liver, and colon
- Reducing the risk of kidney stones and prevents kidney disease
- Lowering cholesterol
- High in potassium
- Boosting heart health
- High in vitamin C, protecting cells by neutralizing free radicals (free radicals cause chronic disease, like cancer and heart disease)
- Protect against viral infections
- High in fiber
- Helping eye health and vision
- High in beta-carotene, an antioxidant that protects the skin
- Alkalizing for the body
- They won’t spike blood sugar (glycemic index of 40)
Do you believe in magic? 🧙♀️🔮🎩🐰 ‘Cause these Paleo and Vegan Orange Creamsicle Popsicles are just that—magic on a stick. 😜
When Michael first tried these he couldn’t believe how they tasted identical to the boxed ones filled with all the unhealthy stuff. He stated, “They’re a citrusy celebration that will bring your taste buds to an orange oasis.” 😂
You can believe the remainders went pretty fast after that. 😌 However, I did manage to save one for my mom to try since they’re one of her faves too, and she attested to Michael’s claims. 🤩
The icy, creamy texture of the popsicles fills each bite with a citrus, milky (although there’s ZERO dairy in these 🥛🚫😱) taste. 🤤 You won’t believe they don’t have any sugar from their sweet taste. I’m telling you, they’re the perfect treat for a warm spring or summer day—or just anytime you’re craving a popsicle. 😋 Plus, did I forget to mention that your kids will love these healthy popsicles too? 😏 Healthy kid snacks are hard to find I imagine, but these Paleo and Vegan Orange Creamsicle Popsicles will definitely do the trick!
The recipe is as simple as blending all the minimal ingredients together and pouring it into the molds—the hardest part is having to wait for them to solidify in the freezer.😫 I’m sorry, not even my sinless magic can speed up time. Or can it? 🤔😈😂
I hope you enjoy these Paleo and Vegan Orange Creamsicle Popsicles! 🤗 If you make them, don’t forget to take a picture 📸 and tag @sabrinassinlesssecrets, hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#becausesinlessisdelicious, #TripleS, #sinlesssunday), so I don’t miss it! 😘 See you next time for a Mother’s Day-inspired post! ❤💖💐
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (about 4 large navel oranges)
- ¾ cup 100% natural R.W. Knudsen Orange Carrot Juice (you can sub another 100% natural orange carrot juice of choice, although this brand is super good! You can also sub more freshly squeezed orange juice [about 3 more large navel oranges :)])
- 2 tablespoons – ¼ cup pure maple syrup (can sub raw honey, but it won't be vegan)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Next, pour the mixture into the prepared molds and fill to the top. I like this mold.
- Place the popsicle sticks in, if needed, and set the molds into the freezer making sure they're level.
- Let the popsicles solidify for at least 4 hours before removing. Enjoy! 🙂
Source: 13 Health Benefits of Oranges