The sweet flavors of chilly peach on a hot summer day is sure to mend the heat pain away! These Paleo and Vegan Peach Cream Popsicles are such a refreshing and satisfying treat! You won’t feel like you’re eating gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, or clean-eating, and you certainly won’t miss the store-bought, sugar-filled popsicles!
More cold sinless snacks are here! 👏 Let’s welcome another super tasty popsicle—Paleo and Vegan Peach Cream Popsicles! 😍🍑
These popsicles are what peachy dreams are made of. 🙌 🤩 After posting my Paleo and Vegan Peach Cobbler two Sundays back, I couldn’t refrain from posting another peach recipe. 😏 When something as delicious as peaches are in season it’s hard to pass up all the yummy food possibilities. 😍
However, these Paleo and Vegan Peach Cream Popsicles are the easiest peach involving recipe I have. It takes minutes to prepare them, but, sadly, you’ll have to wait for them to freeze. 😒
The struggle is real. 😆
However, waiting to eat one of these popsicles will make your experience that much greater! 😘
Each yummy, peach-filled lick or bite will invite a smile to curl on your face. 😋
If you’re a lover of the fuzzy fruit like I am, be prepared to become even more in love when you hear some of the incredible benefits! 😍 Peaches are:
- Filled with antioxidants, which reduces the risk of diseases/sickness
- High in potassium
- Rich in phenolic and carotenoid compounds, which combat cancer, like breast cancer, lung cancer, and colon cancer
- High in Vitamin C, which supports skin health
- Rich in beta-carotene (Vitamin A) to help with healthy eyesight
- Helpful with digestion, due to fiber
- Able to help with stress and anxiety, thanks to magnesium
- Immunity boosters, thanks to levels of zinc, ascorbic acid, and Vitamin C
- Great for strengthening bones and teeth due to high levels of calcium
- Aids in detoxifying your body, cleansing your liver and kidneys
I had no idea peaches were this healthy! 🤭 It makes me that much more excited to dig into any (sinless) peach-related recipes!
Are you with me? 💁🏻♀️
I love that these Paleo and Vegan Peach Cream Popsicles are not too sweet, offering a nice touch of happiness without giving you a sugar rush or any other bad side effects. 😉 I highly suggest you stock up on some peaches for these—you only need 3 to make a batch of 10 delicious popsicles for your family, loved ones, and/or just yourself. 🤗
It’s okay to be a little selfish every now and then. 😏
These Paleo and Vegan Peach Cream Popsicles are an easy remedy for hot summer days or when you get that middle of the day/early evening/late-night craving. 😈 Sometimes cravings for something sinful come out of nowhere and you have no place to turn! 😰 Well, now you can head straight for the freezer, pull out a Paleo and Vegan Peach Cream Popsicles and dig into “peach perfection.”(Quoted from Michael).
Apparently, these popsicles are his second favorite popsicle flavor I’ve ever made (My Paleo Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles are #1 and I’d have to agree—go ahead and check those out too. 🤤)! That’s a pretty big deal since I’ve made quite an array of flavors!
These popsicles check all sinless boxes, since they’re:
- Easy/simple to make
- Use minimal ingredients
- Tasty and refreshing!
- Late-night (or anytime) craving-approved
Let’s check out the simple process of making your very own sinless popsicles! 😊
I know this might sound really difficult, but add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor and … blend.
Just pour it into molds of choice and set in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
If you make these Paleo and Vegan Peach Cream Popsicles, don’t forget to take a picture 📸 and share it with me on social media, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets and hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets (#becausesinlessisdelicious, #TripleS, #sinlesssunday)! I wish you an incredible week ahead! 😘 See you next Sinless Sunday! ❤️
Sources: 18 Amazing Benefits of Peach
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups ripe peaches, peeled, diced, and pitted (about 3 medium-sized peaches)
- 2 tablespoons – ¼ cup pure maple syrup (can sub raw honey, but they won’t be vegan)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into prepared popsicles molds (I used THIS one).
- Set the lid on top of the popsicles molds and place the popsicle sticks straight inside, leaving enough space to comfortably hold onto them. If using a mold without a lid, stick the popsicle sticks inside after they’re in the freezer for an hour.
- Allow the popsicles to fully freeze, around 4-6 hours or overnight, before removing from the molds.
- Enjoy the peach cream goodness!
To remove the popsicles from the molds, simply let them sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes and remove them from the molds or run the plastic under warm water and carefully pull the popsicles out. 🙂