These Paleo Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles taste too good to be sinless! They’re sweet and have a hint of sourness, like candy! They’re the ultimate summer treat! With only 5 minutes to whip up, you won’t mind making them on the regular! These popsicles are gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and clean-eating!
Since the summers are so brutal in Scottsdale, Arizona, I knew I needed to keep a cold treat in the freezer at all times. 😳 When my Paleo and Vegan Piña Colada Popsicles vanished (twice), I went to Michael’s second request for a popsicle flavor. Though he said mixed berry, I thought the addition of 100% pure pomegranate juice would make him even happier. 😍
The robust sweetness of mixed berry and pomegranate, combined with freshly squeezed lemon juice will punch you right in the mouth! 👊🏼😋🍋 Although, that sounds violent, I promise the popsicles are safe. 😂 I just have a tendency to use powerful similes and/or adjectives. You might recognize that if you read my brother and my book: Unlock the Unknown: New Earth (book two is coming soon!) For now, maybe I’ll just say the flavor will kiss your tongue! 💋👅
As soon as Michael got to take a dinosaur bite 👇🏼 out of one of these Paleo Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles, he couldn’t believe how tasty they were—relating them to a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher! Those were our jam back in the day. 😈
Additionally, these popsicles only use minimal ingredients, all of which marry each other so well. ❤️ These Paleo Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles are a nutritious treat that you will continually doubt, as the taste is, seriously, too good to be true! 😘
Just look at all this berry yumminess going on! 😏 I love the little seeds.
They combine fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, 100% pure pomegranate juice, lemon juice, some maple syrup (optional), and vanilla extract! That’s it. 👍🏼
I know dumping ingredients in a blender or food processor AND pressing the button to start is difficult work, but someone has to do it. 😆
Still not convinced you need to make these Paleo Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles? How about if I told you they are:
- Comprised of minimal and pure ingredients
- Full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Naturally sweetened
If these points don’t sell, I urge you to prepare these Paleo Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles for yourself! 😊 Let them do the talking!
To make them, start by adding all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Blend it up! 💃🏻
Pour the mixture into your popsicles molds, not quite full to prevent spillage.
Place the lid over the top (if using the same one as me) and stick the popsicles sticks in nice and straight, leaving enough room to hold onto them comfortably.
Pop them in the freezer for about 4 hours or until completely set.
Once they’re done you can let them sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes and remove them from the molds, or you can run warm water over the molds and carefully wiggle them out—for those of you who are impatient. I feel ya! 😉
Store any leftovers in the freezer and enjoy! 😋
If you guys make these I’d love for you to take a picture and share it with me on social media, tagging @sabrinassinlesssecrets, hashtagging #sabrinassinlesssecrets! 😘❤️ #becausesinlessisdelicious #TripleS #sinlesssunday
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup 100% pure pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional) (can sub raw honey, but won’t be vegan)
- 1½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into prepared popsicle molds (I love THIS one and THIS one), making sure to leave enough room for comfortable handling.
- Set the lid on top of the popsicle molds and place the popsicle sticks straight inside, leaving enough space to comfortably hold onto them. If using a mold without a lid, stick the popsicle sticks inside after they’re in the freezer for an hour.
- Allow the popsicles to fully freeze, around 4 hours, before removing from the molds.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, simply let them sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes and remove them from the molds or run the plastic under warm water and carefully wiggle the popsicles out.
Store these popsicles in the freezer for about 3 months!